Friday, June 16, 2006

it's Over

It's Friday again. Hard to believe how fast the week flies by when you're *not* having fun. Perhaps because we are actively blocking out any memory of how that time is spent even as we are spending it. My "boss" recounted a story in which he was taling to his friend on a Monday morning.

"What?" exclaimed Friend, "It's eleven o'clock already? In five minutes it'll be Friday!"

hmmm. I think that's a bit of an exaggeration. But that's just me.

And seeing as it's Friday, I have an admission: I am only working here one more week. I have known this since my first day here, when I found out that I got an internship at a great local magazine. Since the internship is only part time (and unpaid), I asked Boss Man if I could go part time here.

Nope.

So now I have to find something part time that pays well. Pronto. Is this going to happen? Probably not. So I'm back to the drawing board. Well, at least I won't be going crazy anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home