Saturday, January 27, 2007

falling off

I am wearing a polka-dot shirtdress with straightleg jeans, a denim jacket, and black mary janes. It's nice, but all I can think of is heartburn -- mine, because I am hung over. So hung over, I'm almost falling off. All I remember is playing foos-ball and running around in the snow and slipping on the ice (I fell twice but I don't think I cared very much). And watching a YouTube video of Peter Bjorn and John's "Young Folks" song and XTC's "Senses Working Overtime."

This is why Coke is a bad thing. If it didn't exist I surely would have passed out at a reasonable hour. I might not have even made it out the door, I was so tired at 9 pm. But with a rum n' coke in the belly not only did I go out, I proceeded to drink more caffeine in various forms -- the most damaging probably being the jag-bomb. And that is probably what I'm feeling right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home